1.15.2008

Introducing...



Wow, I am jumping with excitement right now!! My husband and I have been in prayer and discussion about this new adventure for weeks!! God has opened the door for me to launch my own photography business and I couldn't be more thrilled!! And the best part....Lindsey Turner Photography has an official website!! After working on this bad boy for weeks now, I am finally ready to officially launch my site!! AND, I am now offering professional quality printing for your images!! How stinkin' exciting.

Also, as a "Grand Opening" special--IF you book a photo shoot with me by January 31st (must be booked by then--doesn't have to take place by then) you will receive 30% OFF all prints AND a FREE 8x10 from your session!! Hurry though b/c I only have a limited number of sessions each month!! I can't wait to see where God takes me on this amazing journey!! Thanks for joining me:) Enjoy the site:

www.LindseyTurnerPhotography.com

1 comment:

Missy said...

Awesome Lindsay, congratulations! Will you travel to location? I would love to get newborn photos taken when my little babe arrives, but I'm like 4hrs away.