3.27.2008

my BABY is a BIG GIRL!!!

Wow, what a day! My baby girl turned ONE today!! I can't even believe it. All day long I was reminiscing to last year--just holding her in my arms, dreaming of what her first year would look like. I had NO idea that I would love her so much, that she would make me laugh so much, and that she would bring such joy to so many people. Wow, how blessed we are by our little angel. We had an amazing day with her today! Her daddy stayed home from work to have breakfast with her and he even made her a pancake in the shape of a #1! She even got to have syrup for the first time:) My mom and I had way too much fun with pictures today--capturing every moment of this milestone birthday!! The love I have for her is immeasurable, and to think it is truly just a glimpse of how much my Heavenly Father loves ME....wow.





No comments: