5.17.2008

baby belly TAKE 2!!

Ok, boy am I GLAD that we were forced to postpone our session from Wednesday of Monica's beautiful baby belly!! We had a gold mine today with this gorgeous weather! And GORGEOUS is just what we got! I'm not even kidding when I say that this shoot ranks up towards the top of my most favorite shoots so far! The sun, the colors, the emotion, the beauty, the love, the lighting, .....I could go on and on! Here are SEVERAL of my favorites for your sneak peak!!









these next two are probably my most favorite!! I don't even care that there are some "hot spots" (photography terms for sun spots that are too bright! so what if her belly was reflecting the light like crazy!!) because I love everything about these: the wind blowing Monica's hair and shirt, the sun on her face, and her laughing with joy!





LOVE the emotion in these next two...



love these last two...so fun...

1 comment:

Staci Landis said...

Just stopped in for a visit of your blog & I LOVE the picture frame one. Awesome idea! Another fav is the one of her in the baby to be's bedroom. So cute. Awesome work, Lindsey!