5.30.2008

double love, doube cuteness, double miracles...

I don't even know where to start to share with you the joy I had last night. My dear friends Joe and Lori have had one of the most incredibly challenging last two years than anyone I've ever known! But in the end, they have been blessed with two of the most beautiful little miracles I've evern seen. And "miracle" is an understatement! Never has God been so big, so in control, and so faithful than when I look at their story. These sweet, precious girls had so many odds and risks stacked against them from the moment they were conceived, and, on top of that, they entered the world 10 weeks early and spent the first 1-2 months in intensive care. While baby Addie kept growing an was released from the hospital, baby Jessie's fight had only just begun. I could literally write pages about all that Jessie has been through in her short seven months of life, but let it just suffice to say that GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!! And you now have the privelge to see His work....
















No comments: