6.30.2008

BLOWN AWAY x2!!

Wow, God is amazing!! I am literally blown away at how He is blessing me with this photography adventure!! Every week I am amazed at the blessings I receive from folks that I meet, photographs that capture life and bring joy, and the shear excitement of taking pictures!! This week my BLOG reached the landmark of 10,000 hits!!!!!!! Holy stinkin' cow!!!! Wow, you all are incredible and I am sooo thankful for each of you for being just as excited about my photography as I am!! Thank you!!! As a special celebration of this benchmark, I would like to offer a FREE 8x10 print to the NEXT THREE people to book a shoot with me!!! But, you have to HURRY because I only have ONE MORE session in July!!!

I am heading out on a five day trip with my family for the 4th of July, but when I return next week, I have FOUR shoots lined up!! Be sure to check back soon for a peak of those sessions!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!

No comments: