6.28.2008

stunningly beautiful.

I had SOOO much fun today with an EARLY morning shoot with one of my favorite families!! I have known this sweet family for 3 years and today I had a BLAST capturing their laughter, closeness, giggles, smiles, and shear beautifulness! (is that a word, b/c if not, I just created it!) So, here's your sneak peak Megan and Kevin! I hope you like them as much as I do!!!

stunning family:


stunning children:




oh, the laughter!!


check out these lashes!!










love the brotherly love here...


Megan made SURE I got a "feet" picture....finally, someone else who loves feet just as much as I do!!




If you would like to capture sweet moments like these with your family, PLEASE contact me now! I have only two more sessions left in July and am currently booking in August!

No comments: