7.14.2008

Brown-eyed Beauty!!

Wow!! Tonight I had SO much FUN!!! 3yr. old Samantha and I had a BLAST playing. I really don't even think she knew the purpose of our time together was for me to take pictures of her!!! She has the best personality and the most expressions of any three year old ever! I really didn't even feel like I was working! We just had so much fun exploring acres and acres of land, climbing on fences, finding flowers, discovering insects, and just being kids (yes, I was being a kid too:)!!). Here are lots of my favorites!!











Samantha kept trying to blow flowers to make them fly away like dandelions do! It was so cute....



Miss Priss:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are AWESOME! I'm Lennie's sis-in-law and she told me about the pics. I love the last two close ups especially. You really captured "samantha" in all the pics. Great job!!!