7.11.2008

Finally!!

Yeah! I finally got to have a photo shoot today! I've been so bummed with this weather this week b/c I've had to reschedule twice already! Karen called me this morning and told me it was raining down in Matthews but she wanted to go ahead with the shoot b/c she thought it would blow over quickly. Boy am I glad she was game!!! It was 200% humidity, for sure, but it was well worth it!!! I did Georgia Anne's 3month pictures a few months ago and Karen and Chad were super excited to do her 6month pictures this month! They have to be one of the sweetest families I have met:) Thanks so much guys for trusting me with your memories! I hope you enjoy your sneak peak!!

I LOVE this neat wall they have at their house.....just wait til that ivy takes over!!






Georgia knows how much I LOVE feet and toes!!



sweet moments with Daddy:





sweet moments with Mommy:




No comments: