7.24.2008

what's been going on....

Hey folks!! Well, due to the fabulous rain, I had to reschedule yet another shoot from this week:) I have 3 next week, so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed!! I just wanted to give a quick update on what's been going on with LTP!

First of all, I am hard at work at creating and developing a brand-spankin' new BLOG that I've been planning for months now! I can't WAIT to launch it, hopefully next week!! I think you're going to LOVE the new look:)

Secondly, I am still putting the details together for a super duper contest that will begin in about 3 weeks!! Keep an eye out for this, b/c the PRIZE is fabulous!!!

Lastly, I am already getting several contacts about scheduling family photo sessions for the fall to use for Holiday cards and Christmas gifts!! I am fast at work trying to nail down my fall schedule so I can begin bookings SOON!! I will announce my availability for fall sessions in the next week or so. Please know that I only have a limited amount of availability and when it's gone, it's gone!! Be thinking about what your plans are for Holiday cards and gifts this year and if you'd like to schedule a session, do so as soon as possible!! I'm also excited to launch some brand new products to go along with the fall sessions, like a set of 25 4x6's, to use with cards, and some other fantastic things that I can't tell you about yet!!

SO MUCH going on!! SOOOOO exciting:) Can't wait to see what the Lord brings my way next!!! Thanks to all:)

No comments: